WHOLE LIFE EXPO, Adelaide Wellbeing Festival, celebrates the very best of Health, Nutrition, Yoga and Spirituality.
For our 4th year we are back at the wonderful Goyder Pavilion, Adelaide Showground with our biggest and best Wellbeing Festival yet!
This is the Adelaide Festival not to be missed, – the largest health, well being and natural therapies event in South Australia bringing together yoga and meditation instructors, musicians, speakers, and wellness-lovers into a huge celebration of mindful living. That means there’s something for every type of healthy foodie, mindful Yogi, sacred music lover and spiritualists, with free meditation & chant sessions sitting alongside gluten free & raw food seminars.
In 2019 we are bringing even greater variety to our event with a Wellbeing Conference running parallel to the Expo upstairs in the Goyder Mezzanine, showcasing the very best of health and wellbeing with workshops and interactive presentations by fantastic local, national and international speakers.
Try a yoga or meditation classes you most likely have never heard of from local and international teachers, attend a workshop on personal growth and be introduced to new holistic and healing practices while trying nourishing herbal tonics.
It’s also an opportunity to feel a part of a community of like-minded souls while connecting deeply to yourself and to others.
Here are some of the FREE Festival Features you won’t want to miss:
• FREE Stage Performances – featuring a mix of conscious and sacred music, dynamic dance and more.
• FREE Seminars & Workshops – naturopaths, life coaches and psychologists meet with yoga and meditation teachers, reiki masters and energy healers to examine new and interesting approaches to personal and spiritual wellbeing.
• The Wellbeing Studio – A vibrant showcase of free classes and workshops hosted by qualified practitioners of various health & healing modalities. Classes include health, nutrition, life coaching and a holistic lifestyle.
• The Yoga & Meditation Space – Live demonstrations and immersive experiences in yoga, movement, meditation Kirtan, sound therapies.
• The Healing Hub – featuring free hour long intimate healing and immersive sound experiences. Featuring the mystical and exotic, this zone also include sessions by some of Adelaide’s best loved astrologers, shamanic and energy healers.
• The Massage SPA – After a full day shopping, visitors can head to the Massage Spa for their free shoulder, neck or head massage.
• The Kidz Playhouse – This area runs a variety of fun, engaging and inspiring workshops for kids of all ages. It includes a zone with Native Australian Animals.
• The Whole Food Court – Here visitors can fuel up with nutritious food, drinks and great coffee at one of several cafes`surrounding the venue.
• The Marketplace – Showcasing 150+ holistic exhibitors, visitors can indulge in some retail therapy, discover some sacred music, receive guidance from a reading, indulge in raw chocolate and organic wine or just stock up on some of the world’s finest books, vitamins, organic skin care products, yoga supplies, supplements, handmade jewellery, crystals and gluten free treats.