Let our panel of practitioners from SA Integrated Therapies, discuss how multiple therapies work together to get you the results you desire. The panel consist of:
- Andrew Roesler – Musculoskeletal Therapist,
- Emily Smith – Physiotherapist (speciality Women’s Health Training)
- Dr Daniel D’Cruz – Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture
- Dr Carla Brion – Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture
- Marcela Velasquez – Dietitian
- Mariah Yates – Yoga Instructor
The topics that will be covered in this session are :
- Are you going through Menopause, and suffering from hip or shoulder pain/bursitis?
- Fertility – a joint Tradition Chinese Medicine and Musculoskeletal approach.
- Anxiety and Depression – how Traditional Chinese Medicine and Yoga/Meditation can be your saviour in managing these debilitating conditions.
- A complex body … how can 6 practitioners all play a part in assessing and treating you, working together to get you the results you desire – and what role does each play?
Free (with entry ticket to the Whole Life Expo 2019) – Buy Tickets Here
Healing Health & Wellbeing