Kundalini Yoga Teacher, Children’s Yoga Teacher & Founder Of Infinite Yogi
* IKYTA – International Kundalini Yoga Teacher’s Association (3HO foundation) (since 2011)
* KYTANZ – Kundalini Yoga Teachers Association Australia New Zealand (since 2011)
* Bachelor of Science[Honours] – Biochemistry and Immunology (1993)
* Natural Therapies Diploma – Nutrition, Massage, Polarity (1995)
* Qualified Children’s Yoga teacher (2014) and Early Childhood Educator (2015)
* Member /Affiliate with Cancer Support Alliance (Australia) (since 2014)
* NLP and TLT Practitioner, Hypnosis Practitioner and founder of Inspired Matrix (Raising vibrations) (since 2017)
* Founder of Infinite Yogi (.com.au) (since 2013)
Sabine has a Bachelor of Science (Hons) (Biochemistry/Immunology) (1990) and is an internationally trained and certified Kundalini Yoga teacher since 2011. She is the CEO of her own yoga studio and runs kundalini studio (2011-2018). She is a mother of three amazing children. She grew up in Germany and migrated to Australia in her teens.
She has been practising yoga over 30 years personally, and has been teaching breath enhancement, mindfulness and meditation both as a volunteer and employed for various organisations and businesses such as the Cancer Care Centre, Hub Adelaide (entrepreneurs), Mount Lofty House (for their conferences and company wellness retreats), EDASA, Flinders University (for University students : coping with stress during SVOTVAC), St Peter’s Collegiate Girl’s school (primary school), St Andrews, The Dept. of Defence, GenesisCare – teaching Drs and Surgeons, Cardiologists and Radiation Oncologists for a bi-annual retreat for the development and leadership coaching – Sabine’s role was mindfulness, meditation and yoga).
Sabine loves to hold free community “meditation made easy” classes at the Burnside Council weekly, she regularly runs fundraisers and international yoga retreats (India and Bali) and other workshops for specifically women and for both men and women within South Australia, Melbourne and Canberra.
Yoga is much more than just a system of physical exercise. It is a dynamic, powerful, tool for expanding awareness. In this yoga class by Sabine Toh, yoga teacher at the Spirit of Yoga, we use the ancient yogic knowledge of the body’s anatomy and physiology, including knowledge of channels of prana (chi), and combine […]
Yoga is much more than just a system of physical exercise. It is a dynamic, powerful, tool for expanding awareness. In this yoga class by Sabine Toh, yoga teacher, we use the ancient yogic knowledge of the body’s anatomy and physiology, including knowledge of channels of prana (chi), and combine this knowledge with breathwork, kriyas, […]