WHOLE LIFE EXPO, Adelaide Wellbeing Festival, celebrates the very best of Health, Nutrition, Yoga and Spirituality
For our 4th year we are back at the wonderful Goyder Pavilion, Adelaide Showground with our biggest and best Wellbeing Festival yet!
This is the Adelaide Festival not to be missed, – the largest health, well being and natural therapies event in South Australia bringing together yoga and meditation instructors, musicians, speakers, and wellness-lovers into a huge celebration of mindful living. That means there’s something for every type of healthy foodie, mindful Yogi, sacred music lover and spiritualists, with free meditation & chant sessions sitting alongside gluten free & raw food seminars.
In 2019 we are super proud and excited to bring to you a Wellbeing Conference running parallel to the Expo upstairs in the Goyder Mezzanine, showcasing the very best of health and wellbeing with workshops and interactive presentations by fantastic local, national and international speakers.
Try a yoga or meditation classes you most likely have never heard of from local and international teachers, attend a workshop on personal growth and be introduced to new holistic and healing practices while trying nourishing herbal tonics.
PLUS here are some of the other festival features that you don’t want to miss:
– Our FREE Wellbeing Studio for classes and workshops by some of Australia’s best loved health and wellbeing teachers like Dr Sandra Cabot, renowned author of the Liver Cleansing Diet!
– Our Main Stage full of new FREE performances every day!
– Our Yoga & Meditation Space with FREE yoga and meditation sessions all week end.
– Our Healing Hub for FREE hour long intimate healing and immersive sound experiences.
– Plus 150 Exhibitors, Kidz Corner with Native Animals, Aura Photography, Silent Disco, Crystal Healing, Divination & Tarot and so much more!